The Property Sales Consultant will be part of the Sales Department and the main responsibilities will be to promote sales of the company’s properties and to meet the company’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. He/She will be responsible for selling the company’s properties and to work and assist real estate agents and introducers in promoting the project. The Property Sales Consultant should use his/her knowledge of the property market and their experience to match clients’ needs.
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Promote sales of the properties through advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listing services.
- Provide buyers with details of properties that fit their requirements in terms of price, size, location and use.
- Offer buyers a selection of properties available for sale and arrange visits to view the properties.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Keep buyers informed on the progress of construction works of their units and updating them on any issues related to their properties.
- Prepare documents such as sub-lease agreements, letters, closing statements, deeds, powers of attorney and floor plans.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors and the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates and before the signing of the sub-lease agreements.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Represent the company in negotiations with buyers.
- Coordinate appointments to show the properties to prospective buyers.
- Arrange for title searches to be issued.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance and repairs.
- Develop networks of attorneys, introducers and mortgage lenders by whom clients may be referred to the company.
- Provide assistance in developing and executing the sales strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets, always within budgetary limits.
- Establish and execute a clear course of action to achieve long or short-term goals.
- Perform within the company’s approved budgets and strategies.
- Identify, recommend and implement selling and marketing strategies in order for the company to gain more market share.
- Provide assistance and input in the preparation of marketing material.
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Complete sales operational requirements.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Coordinate and support real estate sales agents to perform the job.
- Perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
- Attend training programs which will assist in promoting the company’s products, acquiring customers, negotiating deals and completing paperwork required for the sale.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers, real estate agents and introducers to understand their needs and objectives.
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events. Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
- Endeavour to maintain an understanding of both local and international real estate markets.
- Perform duties to a high professional and ethical standard.
- BSc or Master’s degree in Real Estate, Finance or Business Administration.
- Multilingual ability. Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written forms of Russian and English is a must.
- At least 5 years of proven working experience in Real Estate Sales position. Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Real Estate market knowledge.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills, analytical ability, numerical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products.
- Self-motivated. Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Initiative and Confidence.
- Integrity, Creativity and Confidentiality.
Reporting to the Sales Manager
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including Medical Insurance, as soon as the probation period expires, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Employee’s normal place of work will be at the office in Ayia Napa.